Bus Hanoi - Sapa (28 seats round-trip)
[ Duration about 5,5 hours ]
1. Itinerary Round-trip
Hanoi - Sapa (departure date):
06:30: Free pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and transfer to Sapa Express' Office, 40 Duong Van Be, Times City.
07:00: Departure to Sapa. The tour guide will explain to you about the trip and Sapa. Then you will be served mineral water and some snacks.
07:45: Pick-up at Noi Bai airport (only availble upon request at least before 48 hours - fee 5$ per group, see meeting point here).
08:30: Have a rest-stop at Km57 for 30 minutes, here if you need extra refreshment, and that allows you to go to toilet also.
11:30: For the safety before going up mountain pass to Sapa, stop within 15 minutes at Km237 for the second rest-stop.
12:30: Arrival Sapa town - stop at our office, 08 Thu Dau Mot street.
Sapa - Hanoi (return date):
15:30: Pick up at our office, 08 Thu Dau Mot - Sapa.You can leave your luggage at Sapa Express' office and get your bus detail. Here you can have some coffees or drinks while waiting for the bus.
16:00: Departure to Hanoi. Once again you will be informed about the itinerary and provided water and wet tissue by our tour guide.
17:00: After the mountain pass of Sapa, have a rest-stop about 15 minutes at Km237 Station.
19:00: Second rest-stop at Km57 Station for 30 minutes.You can have dinner here or if you need extra refreshment, and rest room also.
20:30: Our bus will pass Noi Bai domestic and international Airports where you can get off the bus. ( Stop at terminal gate in the Airport, no fee, no taxi required ). Noi Bai Airport have 2 terminal: Domestic and International. So if on the bus have both terminal drop off, we will drop off at the terminal - which have more customer. And other terminal can take the Airport transfer bus free services from each terminal to the other. Easy and just take 3 minutes.
21:30: Arrival Hanoi and stop at 40 Duong Van Be, Times City.
Our staffs will help you to take back your luggage from the bus and call taxi or help you to find the way to your hotel in the Old Quarter.
- Sapa Express Bus, the Noble Limousine 28 seats bus from South Korea, is called "Special aircraft on the ground" in business class.
- English speaking tour guide on board.
- Mineral water.
- Travel blanket and pillow.
- Some snacks on board.
- 30% surcharge on holidays.
- Children under 5 years old are free (shared seats with parent)
- Children over 5 years old are charged as adults.
4. Things to know when traveling to Sapa
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
5. Accept payments