Ninh Binh Tour: Visit Bai Dinh - Trang An - Mua Cave (1 Day trip)
[ Duration: 1-day tour ]
Trang An, the eco tourism attraction located in the East of Ninh Binh, with area of 2000 ha. Bai Dinh Pagoda is one of the biggest one in Vietnam and also of the South East Asia with hundreds of statues.
One day of exploring the attraction takes you through the ancient land enriched with cultural and geographic wonders that recently world heritage site listed. This incredible day trip is an unforgettable experience you should take in your lifetime.
07:00 – 07:30 - Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 110km modern Bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-brake en route.
10:00 - Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats),2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones.Visit The Quan Yin statue with thousands arms and eyes, Visit Gautama Buddha satatue.
12:00 – Enjoy the lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisines.
13:30 – Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields. Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Lam Cave, Vang Cave, Dai Cave, Thanh Truot Cave,...and Cao Sơn Temple, Suoi Tien Temple, Vu Lam Temple…
15:30 – Visit Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa long mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with sprecious view of the nature.
17:15 – Return to our bus and then come back to Ha noi
19:30 – Drop you off at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Transfer by VIP Limousine Bus 10,18 seats.
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide, 2 bottles of water per person
- Buffet lunch at Trang An Bungalow
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Electric car at Bai Dinh Pagoda.
- Beverages & travel insurance, Tips for tour guide and personal expenses.
- Children from 5 to 8 years old charge 75%. From 9 years old up charge 100%, The children under 5 years old free ( exclusion entrance ticket, meal and bus seat).
4. WHAT TO BRING
- Appropriate clothing for the season.
- A hat and sunscreen.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking.
- Sense of fun and adventure .
5. THINGS TO KNOW WHEN TRAVELING
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
6. ACCEPT PAYMENTS