Ha Long Bay is considered one of the most beautiful natural landscapes in Vietnam, and a Ha long Bay cruise is a must-do on many travelers’ lists. Imagine an emerald bay p hyeppered with about 2,000 tiny vegetation-topped islands which feature numerous caves, lagoons, coves, and coral reefs. It takes about 2.5 to 3 hours by express Bus to get Halong Bay from Hanoi. If you are using a transfer service, you’ll likely stop for a 15 to 30 minute break along the way.
1. Itinerary One-Way (discount 5% on round-trip booking)
Ha Noi - Ha Long:
08:00 Our Limousine bus will pick you up from hotel in Ha Noi Old Quater Center then you will be served mineral water.
08:30 Depart from our office at 70 Nguyen Huu Huan street to Ha Long Bay follow the new high way (Hai Phong 5B).
09:45 Arrive Rest stop in Hai Duong Provine (km 54) for toilet and refresh around 10 minutes only.
11:00 Arriving Tuan Chau Habour, drop off customer ,who will take the Boat or trip start from Tuan Chau Habour.
11:15 Arriving Bai Chay Habour (Sun Group port) , drop off customer, who will take the Boat or trip start from Bai Chay Habour.
Ha Long - Ha Noi:
11.30 Our Limousine bus will pick you up from Bai Chay Habour.
12.00 Our Limousine bus will pick you up from Tuan Chau Habour.
12.15 Bus follow the new high way (Hai Phong 5B) to Ha Noi then you will be served mineral water.
13:30 Arrive Rest stop in Hai Duong Provine (km 54) for toilet about 10 minutes only.
14:30 Arrive Ha Noi center, drop off at 70 Nguyen Huu Huan street. Our staffs will help you to take back your luggage from the bus and call taxi or help you to find the way to your hotel in the Old Quarter.
- GreenTravel using the Universe Limousine 15 or 21 seats based on 29,35 seats form factor, is called "Special aircraft on the ground" in business class.
- English speaking tour guide on board.
- Mineral water.
- Travel blanket and pillow.
- 30% surcharge on holidays.
- Children under 5 years old are free (shared seats with parent)
- Children over 5 years old are charged as adults.
4. Things to know when traveling to Sapa
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
5. Accept payments