Sapa Tour: Trekking Lao Chai - Ta Van in Sapa
[ Duration: 1 day tour ]
This tour will bring you to the villages of Lao Chai Ta Van and Dzang Ta Chai in the beautiful Muong Hoa Valley and Sapa town.
Visting Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van village - Muong Hoa valley
9:30: You will begin yours 12 km trek on small trails down the Muong Hoa Valley toward Lao Chai village of Black H’mong ethnic people. Here we will discover their daily life and how they make traditional clothes, handicraft, indigo...We will visit the biggest valley which provides the best view for golden rice terraced fields in Vietnam. After Lao Chai we walk to Ta Van village of Giay people. It is a small group of ethnic people in Vietnam with a rich culture and beautiful houses located on rice paddy fields.
Lao Chai & Ta Van Villages, about 8 km from Sapa town, where black H’mong and Dzay people are living, it is also the beginning of the valley which is called Muong Hoa. From a high point of the main road, great view of the whole villages open wide to offer the marvelous panorama views, backed by high mountains and facing the river. Here you will enjoy the fresh air, see terraced fields and stream, discover and visit some of Black H’mong families. You will have a welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people there. You can interact them, learn about their culture and customs.
- Ticket Bus: Hanoi-Sapa-Hanoi - (with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow)
- Transportation as programme
- Accommodation at hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room)
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary (B: breakfast, L: Lunch, D: dinner).
- Entrance fees.
- Insurance, Visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, laundry, drink with meals,...)