La Pandora Cruise: Ha Long Bay & Lan Ha Bay with Kayaking (5-star)
[ Duration: 2 days/ 1 night ]
Experience the serene magic of world famous Halong Bay with LA PANDORA Cruise, a new boat built in modern and elegant style. With 23 spacious cabins, tastefully furnished, its topside bar, a gourmet restaurant and a relaxed sundeck in fresh air, not to mention extraordinary levels of service. You can enjoy active pursuits such as swimming, snorkeling, fishing and kayaking in the crystal clear blue waters. We also run cookery demonstrations for those interested in learning the art of Vietnamese cooking.
LA PANDORA CRUISES 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
(Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay)
Day 01: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (L/D)
08:45 Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way.
12:00 Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by tender of La Pandora cruises.
12:30 Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
13:00 A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit.
16:00 The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes. We progress to Ong Cam Area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Ha Long Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam, enjoy kayaking and/or enjoy swimming in the crystal-clear waters of the Bay.
17:30 Back to La Pandora Cruise, drop anchor for staying overnight. Enjoy the complimentary Sunset Party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruit.
19:00 Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. After dinner, retiring to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, wifi access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
Day 02: Dark & Bright Cave – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
06:00 Enjoy sunrise and admire the never-ending miraculous scenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
07:00 Light breakfast, coffee and tea served.
08:00 Visit Dark & Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
09:15 Back to our La Pandora Cruise, relax before checking out.
10:15 Join cooking demonstration (teaching you how to make our speciality, Spring rolls) on the cruise.
10:45 Lunch is served on board.
12:00 Disembark at the Tuan Chau marina by tender. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
15:30 Arrival back at your hotel or home.
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin.
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- Hi – class A/C shuttle bus (round trip).
- All meals on board (02 Lunches, 01dinner, 01 breakfast).
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee.
- Cooking demonstrations.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Kayaking, Tai chi exercise, Local rowing boat, swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing, Music entertainment.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Wi-Fi access.
- Beverages, tips, and gratuities.
- Personal expenses
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions
- F.O.C for one child below the age of 5 years traveling with two adults, sharing bed with 2 adults. Limited one child per cabin only.
- Children from 5 to below 9 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged at 75% of adult rate, limited to one child per cabin only.
- Child more than 10 years old: Charged 100% of the given price
5. THINGS TO KNOW WHEN TRAVELING
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
6. ACCEPT PAYMENTS