Ninh Binh Tour: Explore Hoa Lu - Trang An - Mua Cave (1 Day trip)
[ 1-day tour ]
Mua Cave is lying at the foot of Mua mountain which shapes a bell with a width of around 800 square metre. On the left and right of staircaseit is decorated on the stone with the dragon or phoenix carved properly very sharp and beautiful
Legend of Mua Caves Ninh Binh : According to Vietnamese legend when the king Tran arrived at Hoa Lu to establish Thai Vi temple, the King was like visiting this cave for enjoying dancing performance by ladies ( who serve imperial ). In Vietnamese “mua” means dancing so that the cave was named “Hang Mua”
Tourists setting their foot on this place normally try to conquer the peak of mountain to look down a stunning beauty of Ninh Binh especially Tam Coc where having floating boats. With limestone outcrops amid serene rice paddies, Tam Coc is best appreciated on a languorous rowing-boat ride, with the soundtrack of the river lapping against the oars.
Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Trang An 1 Day Trip Highlight :
- Visit Hoa Lu - An ancient capital
- Have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods
- Visit Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif
- Visit Mua Cave - Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
07:00 – 07:30 - Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 110km modern Bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-brake en route.
10:30 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with Dinh King Temple and Le King Temple dating back to the 17th Century.
12:00 – Enjoy the lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisines.
13:30 – Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields. Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Lam Cave, Vang Cave, Dai Cave, Thanh Truot Cave,...and Cao Son Temple, Suoi Tien Temple, Vu Lam Temple…
15:30 – Arrive Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with specious view of the nature.
17:15 – Return to our bus and then come back to Ha Noi
19:30 – Drop you off at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- Transfer by VIP Limousine Bus 10,18 seats.
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide, 2 bottles of water per person.
- Buffet lunch at Trang An Bungalow.
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Beverages & travel insurance, Tips for tour guide and personal expenses.
- Children from 5 to 8 years old charge 75%. From 9 years old up charge 100%, The children under 5 years old free (exclusion entrance ticket, meal and bus seat)
5. WHAT TO BRING
- Appropriate clothing for the season.
- A hat and sunscreen.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking.
- Sense of fun and adventure.
6. THINGS TO KNOW WHEN TRAVELING
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
7. ACCEPT PAYMENTS