Ninh Binh Tour: Explore Hoa Lu -Tam Coc - Cycling (1 Day trip)
[ Duration: 1-day tour ]
Located in Ninh Binh province 100 km southeast of Hanoi, Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most picturesque spots in all of the north. For 41 years, from 968 to 1009 CE, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of Vietnam.
Nearby Tam Coc is often referred to as “Ha Long among the rice paddies.” Visitors are conveyed by rowboat along the peaceful Tam Coc stream past green fields and the feet of mountains into the mouths of caves, where they encounter new surprises, like stalactites and stalagmites that shimmer like gemstones just inches from the water.
07:00 – 07:30 - Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 110km on Bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-brake en route.
10:00 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with Dinh King Temple and Le King Temple dating back to the 17th Century.
12:00 – Enjoy lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisine.
13:30 – Boarding a small sampan to visit Tam Coc which means literally “three caves” (1.5 hour boat trip). With Halong bay type views of majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious caves, as well as countryside landscape like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields, Tam Coc really has it all. You will feel the fresh air and peaceful moments, a very good opportunities for photo lovers, freezing the special moments and scenery.
15:30 - Leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with back drop of a maze of limestone mountains.
16:45 – Return to our bus and then come back to Ha Noi
18:45 – Drop you off at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- Transfer by VIP Limousine Bus 10,18 seats.
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide, 2 bottles of water per person.
- A Menu lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- Entrance fees visit Hoa lu citadel, Sharing boat trip in Tam coc. Biking. .
- Beverages & travel insurance, Tips for tour guide and personal expenses.
- Children from 5 to 8 years old charge 75%. From 9 years old up charge 100%, The children under 5 years old free (exclusion entrance ticket, meal and bus seat)
4. WHAT TO BRING
- Appropriate clothing for the season.
- A hat and sunscreen.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking.
- Sense of fun and adventure.
5. THINGS TO KNOW WHEN TRAVELING
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
6. ACCEPT PAYMENTS