Alova Cruises: Unique aboard Ha Long Bay & Lan Ha Bay (5-star)
[ Duration: 2 days/ 1 night ]
Welcome to Alova Cruises which introduces visitors to the quieter area of Ha Long & Lan Ha Bay offering comfortable luxury for the discerning customer.
We visit a remoter part of the region allowing people to experience the natural beauty and local culture away from the crowds. Serenity Cruises are designed for nature lovers who want to experience calm azure seas and delve into the environment and discover local culture. While some cruises appeal to a more fun-loving crowd, Alova Cruises draw a quieter and more style-conscious customer.
We offer a wide range of activities and services for you to make the best of your journey. Not only will you see the best that nature has to offer in this area but you can relax in luxury and style, giving yourself the treat you deserve. Serenity Cruises offer great spaces such as indoor lounges, bars, outside upper decks suitable for bespoke special events. Ceremonies, meetings, MICE, team building, special anniversaries and soon. It would be our pleasure to host and manage your special occasion
- Longest route (among typical cruise 2 day 1 night tours in the bays).
- Creative and unique itinerary designed by ALOVA Cruises spealists and geographers based in Halong – Lan Ha Bay areas
- Only 2.5 hours bus transfer from Hanoi through the newest highway (instead of 5 hours as normal tour).
- Free roundtrip limousine bus transfer Hanoi – Ha Long (no hidden price).
- Professional and enthusiastic staffs.
FIRST DAY: HANOI - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
- 8:30 - 9:00 For those who book our transfer service will be collected from hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter. Instead of spending 4 hours on the traditional road to Ha Long city, we will shortly arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf by express way after 2,5 hours driving.
- 12:00 Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina, after finishing boarding procedures, you get on transit tender to Alova Cruises.
- 12:15 Warmly welcome to ALOVA CRUISES! While enjoying welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that you will check in your cabin
- 15:00 The ship cruises toward Dark and Bright cave to experience kayaking and swimming on the emerald water with the beauty of more than 400 limestone islands. You must like it.
- 17:00 After kayaking and swimming in the sea, you get back to Alova Cruises to refresh and attend the Flower Carving instructed by skillful chef and enjoy HAPPY HOUR with buy two – get one free with fantastic cocktails and mocktails made by bartender.
- 19:00 You will have dinner on the ship to enjoy the special local cuisines. After dinner, you have free time to chat with fellow passengers or join the Squid Fishing. You finish the day with nice sleep on quite bay.
DAY 2: LAN HA – HALONG - HANOI
- 06:30 Sunrise getting up with fresh air and join the Taichi practice which help you to warm up and attract more energy for a new day
- 07:00 ALOVA CRUISES continues her sail to Cat Ba Island, passing amazing karst towers. Tea, coffee and light breakfast is served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings.
- 08:15 Discover Tra Bau area where Kong Skull Film scene was made here, enjoy the spectacular scenery of Lan Ha Bay.
- 09:15 You will have sometime for fresh relax on the cruise then spend few minutes to settle your bill and check out from 9.15-10.00 am
- 09:30 Check out time and have brunch with a great variety of local food while Alova Cruise hea
- 11:30 Get to Tuan Chau marina to wait for bus to pick up to Hanoi. You will be in Hanoi about 15.30 pm.
- 15:00 Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, end of unforgettable trip
- Round-trip limousine bus ticket transfer Hanoi – Tuan Chau
- Accommodation as twin sharing basis on luxury cruises
- English speaking guide onboard
- Full meals aboard as indicated in itinerary
- Welcome drink aboard
- Using entertainment facility aboard
- All entrance fee to indicated sites
- Squid fishing, Taichi
- Beverages and VAT
- Travel insurance, Flight tickets, Visa
- Single supplement
- Personal expenses and things are not clearly mentioned above
5. IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Itinerary can be change upon weather conditions, we will update you the latest news
- We provide full meals aboard with a great variety of pork, beef, squid, fish, vegetables, fruits, nuts, milk, egg… if you have any food allergies, please inform us so we can prepare the food for you
- You need to provide adequate personal information as passport number, nationality, gender, visa validity… to make boarding procedures