Bus Ha Noi - Sapa (18 seats one-way)
[ Duration about 6 hours ]
1. Itinerary One-Way (discount 5% on round-trip booking)
Ha Noi - Sapa
14:30 - Our Guide will pick-up arround Ha Noi Old Quater by Shuttle Bus and transfer to Sapa Express Bus at 70 Nguyen Huu Huan, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
15:00 - Departure to Sapa. The tour guide will explain to you about the trip and Sapa. Then you will be served mineral water.
15:45 -Pick-up at Noi Bai airport (only availble upon request at least before 48 hours - fee 5$ per group, see meeting point here).
16:30 - Have a rest-stop at Km98 for 30 minutes, here if you need extra refreshment, and that allows you to go to toilet also.
19:30 - For the safety before going up mountain pass to Sapa, stop within 20 minutes at Km237 for the second rest-stop.
21:00 - Arrival Sapa town - stop at 06 Vuon Treo Sapa.
- Sapa Express using the Universe Limousine 12 or 18 seats based on 29 seats form factor, is called "Special aircraft on the ground" in business class.
- Free pick-up service in Ha Noi Old Quarter
- English speaking tour guide on board.
- Free WIFI acesss.
- Mineral water.
- Travel blanket and pillow.
- 30% surcharge on holidays.
- Children under 5 years old are free (shared seats with parent)
- Children over 5 years old are charged as adults.
4. Things to know when traveling to Sapa
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.