Bus Sapa - Ha Noi (cabin round-trip)
[ Duration about 6 hours ]
1. Premium Cabin important information
- Maximum passenger's space size: W:900mm/ L:1800mm/ H:1200mm
- Share your cabin with children (under 12 years old): the surcharge 15$/1cabin/1way
2. Itinerary Round-trip
Sapa - Hanoi:
♦ Departure 14:00 PM
13:30: Pick up at 06 Ng. Vuon Treo, Sapa → 14:00: Departure to Hanoi → 17:00: Stop at Km57 Station for 30 minutes.You can have dinner here and rest room also → 19:00: Our bus will pass Noi Bai domestic and international Airports where you can get off the bus (Drop off fee 5$ per group). Noi Bai Airport have 2 terminal: Domestic and International. So if on the bus have both terminal drop off, we will drop off at the terminal - which have more customer. And other terminal can take the Airport transfer bus free services from each terminal to the other. Easy and just take 3 minutes. → 20:00: Arrival Hanoi and stop at Old Quarter of Hanoi at 70C Nguyen Huu Huan, Ha Noi.
Hanoi – Sapa
♦ Departure 22:00 PM
21:30: Pick-up at 70C Nguyen Huu Huan, Ha Noi → 22:00: Departure to Sapa → 22:15: Pick-up at Noi Bai airport (only availble upon request at least before 48 hours - fee 5$ per group, see meeting point here) → 23:30: Have a rest-stop at Km57 for 30 minutes, here you can go to toilet also → 04:00: Arrival Sapa town - stop at 06 Ng. Vuon Treo, Sapa.
* You can stay on the Bus until 06:00 AM before checking in your hotel.
- Green Travel using the Premium Luxury Cabins designed by South Korea, is called "Mobi Palace on the ground" in business class.
- English speaking tour guide on board.
- Mineral water.
- Travel blanket and pillow.
- 30% surcharge on holidays.
- Children under 5 years old are free (shared seats with parent)
- Children over 5 years old are charged as adults.
5. Things to know when traveling to Sapa
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
6. Accept payments