Ninh Binh Tour: Luxury Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave (1 Day trip)
[ 1-day tour ]
Mua Cave is lying at the foot of Mua mountain which shapes a bell with a width of around 800 square metre. On the left and right of staircaseit is decorated on the stone with the dragon or phoenix carved properly very sharp and beautiful
Legend of Mua Caves Ninh Binh : According to Vietnamese legend when the king Tran arrived at Hoa Lu to establish Thai Vi temple, the King was like visiting this cave for enjoying dancing performance by ladies ( who serve imperial ). In Vietnamese “mua” means dancing so that the cave was named “Hang Mua”
Tourists setting their foot on this place normally try to conquer the peak of mountain to look down a stunning beauty of Ninh Binh especially Tam Coc where having floating boats. With limestone outcrops amid serene rice paddies, Tam Coc is best appreciated on a languorous rowing-boat ride, with the soundtrack of the river lapping against the oars.
Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Tam Coc 1 Day Trip Highlight :
- Visit Hoa Lu - An ancient capital
- Have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc - Three different caves
- Biking tour around Tam Coc Area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break
- Visit Mua Cave - Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
7h30 - 8h00: Our tourist bus will pick you up at your hotel for departure to Hoa Lu.
10h30 - 10h40: Arrive Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam. You will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in Chinese Wars.
11h50 - 12h00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13h00 - 13h05: Get on the tourist bus continue going to visit Tam Coc wharf for taking the sampan go along the Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc (three different caves).
15h00 - 15h05: Biking tour around Tam Coc Area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
15h30 - 15h35: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16h45 - 17h00: Get on tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19h00 - 19h30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Tour finish!
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C tourist bus.
- Boat trip to visit Tam Coc.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
- Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax.
- Included rental for bicycle ride.
- Vietnamese tea break.
- Drink, vat.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Personal expenses, travel insurance.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
5. WHAT TO BRING
- Appropriate clothing for the season.
- A hat and sunscreen.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking.
- Sense of fun and adventure.
6. THINGS TO KNOW WHEN TRAVELING
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
7. ACCEPT PAYMENTS