Ninh Binh Tour: Hoa Lu -Tam Coc, the ancient Capital and Heaven cave
[ Duration: 1-day tour ]
Located in Ninh Binh province 100 km southeast of Hanoi, Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most picturesque spots in all of the north. For 41 years, from 968 to 1009 CE, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of Vietnam.
Nearby Tam Coc is often referred to as “Ha Long among the rice paddies.” Visitors are conveyed by rowboat along the peaceful Tam Coc stream past green fields and the feet of mountains into the mouths of caves, where they encounter new surprises, like stalactites and stalagmites that shimmer like gemstones just inches from the water.
7:45 - 8:30: We pick you up at your hotel, departure for Hoa Lu - Tam Coc, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way.
10:30: After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu - the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh Tien Hoang ( 923 - 979 ) King temple and Le Dai Hanh (941 - 1005) King temple.
In the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. After that, we go to Tam Coc (10 km far from Hoa Lu).
12:00: Have buffet lunch at local restaurant. After lunch you will get on local boat - rowed by the local people - in Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way. You pass through three enormous caves that provide a brief respite from the intense summer sun. It takes approximately two hours to go up and down the river and along the way, you witness local fisherfolk, village life along the river and, of course, the striking limestone karst formations that Tam Coc is famous for.
If you like to go biking, it is a good idea. You will have chance to visit real villages and amazing landscapes by bicycle about 30 - 45 minutes (from Restaurant).
16:00: We take the car come back Ha Noi.
18:30: We arrive Ha Noi and finnish the tour.
- Transportation Fordtransit 16 Seats or county 29 seats with A/C.
- Free 01 bottle water.
- Enthusiatic, experienced drive & English speaking guide.
- Buffet lunch.
- Entrance fees & Insurance.
- Drink at lunch.
- Personal expenses, tips & gratuities.
- Extra service of Vip class: better lunch & bicycle.
4. WHAT TO BRING
- Appropriate clothing for the season.
- A hat and sunscreen.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking.
- Sense of fun and adventure.
5. THINGS TO KNOW WHEN TRAVELING
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
6. ACCEPT PAYMENTS