Ha Long Tour: Lapaci Cruise 2D/1N with Kayaking (4-star)
[ Duration: 2 days/ 1 night ]
Redefining Halong Bay luxury cruises, Lapaci Cruises collection of fleets reflects the beauty and mystery of Halong Bay, stunning yet still much to discover.
From the classic, intimate interior of our traditional wooden junks to the sleek, modern luxury of our steel boats, the Lapaci Cruise collection is a destination waiting to be discovered alongside the magic of Halong Bay.
An incomparable, premium experience for the discerning traveller, our cruise collection brings you an unforgettable journey to Lapaci on earth. This is how remarkable memories are made.
Our personalized service, tailored to your needs, is what sets us apart and makes your visit to Halong Bay unique and memorable. From looking after your special dietary requirements to booking your seaplane back to Hanoi, no request is too big or small for our professional and discreet staff.
Day 1 : Hanoi- Halong – Lapaci Cruises (Lunch, Dinner)
09:00 - 09:30: Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Hai Phong around 11h30
12:00: You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Halong Lapaci Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15: A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with ﬁne food and drinks doesn’t come much better than this. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
15:00: When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise complete its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Halong Bay). The area is surrounding of a lot extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore Ba Trai Dao beach, doing the kayak to immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay and/or enjoy swimming.
17:00: Back to main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight
17:30 - 18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
18:00: Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
19:15: Relish special Lapaci Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 - 12:00: Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky.
Overnight in LaPaci Cruise
Day 2 : Lapaci Cruises – Hanoi (Br, Lunch)
06:30: The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
7:30 - 9:15: Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30: Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:30, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:10 - 12:30: Get on luxury van and get back to Hanoi.
Arrive hotel in Hanoi around 3:30 pm. The trip ends in Hanoi! Good bye and see you again in the next trips!
- Shuttle Bus pick up at hotel in Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- Accommodation on Board: Private Cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
- Meals on Board: 1 Breakfast + 2 Lunches + 1 Dinner with fresh seafood, Vietnamese food, Asian & International food.
- English Speaking Guide on Board
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Insurance on Board
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- Kayaking to explore tunnel caves
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Floating Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
5. THINGS TO KNOW WHEN TRAVELING
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
6. ACCEPT PAYMENTS