Ha Long Tour: Golden Lotus Garden Cruise with Kayaking (3-star)
[ Duration: 2 days/ 1 night ]
Experience the serene magic of world famous Halong Bay with Golden Lotus Cruise, a new boat built in traditional and elegant style. With 22 spacious cabins, tastefully furnished, its topside bar, a gourmet restaurant and a relaxed sundeck in fresh air, not to mention extraordinary levels of service. You can enjoy active pursuits such as swimming, snorkeling, fishing and kayaking in the crystal clear blue waters. We also run cookery demonstrations for those interested in learning the art of Vietnamese cooking.
"This schedule included round-trip bus ticket from Hanoi to Ha Long"
During the online registration process, you can request the package in the "Special Requests" section provided.
( EG: Single Cabin : 165 USD )
Price: 145 USD
Price: 165 USD
Day 1: Ha Noi - Ha Long - Sung Sot Cave - Kayaking - Cooking class (Lunch, Dinner)
07.45 - 08.15: Our bus and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter) or our office, departure to Halong bay.
10.00: Have a short break about 20 minuttes
12.00: Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism harbour.
12.15: Transfer by tender to the Golden Lotus Garden. Enjoy welcome drink.
12.30: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and check in your cabin.
13.00 - 14.00: Have lunch - enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
14.30: Transfer by tender from boat to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot Cave). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes.
16.00: Enjoy kayaking or relaxing on the cruise.
18.00: Have cooking class on the cruise.
19.00 - 20.00: Have dinner - enjoy Vietnamese food.
21.00 - 23.00: Evening activities: sing karaoke, join squid fishing or relax on the sundeck, sightsee Halong Bay at night.
Overnight on the Golden Lotus Garden.
Day 2: Titop Island - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
06.00: Starting your day with taichi on the sundeck.
07.15: Have a breakfast
08.00: To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Titop, sightseeing Halong Bay's panorama view or relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach.
09.30: Return to the boat. Check out cabins. Enjoy relaxing & have a sunbathing on sundeck while our boat is back on different route
10.45: Enjoy Set Menu served in dining room while seeing the bay scenery when we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog)
(Or have lunch at restaurant near Halong Harbour).
12.00:Transfer by tender to the pier and relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation
12.20: Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi approximately at 16:30.
- Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or Hyundai 29 seats
- Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Welcome drink.
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Vietnamese meals as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
- Golden Lotus Garden: Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bath-room, hot water shower, standing cabin.
- Insurance on board.
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving..
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses.
- Beverages .
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Surcharge 25$ US/pax at national holidays and vacations for check-in.
5. THINGS TO KNOW WHEN TRAVELING
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
6. ACCEPT PAYMENTS