Bus Hanoi - Sapa (38 beds one-way)
[ Duration about 5,5 hours ]
1. Itinerary One-Way
Hanoi – Sapa:
♦ Departure 07:30 AM
06:30 - 07:10: Free pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and transfer to Sapa Express Bus → 07:30: Departure to Sapa → 09:00: Have a rest-stop at Km57 for 30 minutes, here you can go to toilet also → 12:00: Stop within 15 minutes at Km237 for the second rest-stop → 13:00: Arrival Sapa town - stop at our office, 588 Dien Bien Phu street.
♦ Departure 22:00 PM
21:10 - 21:45: Free pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and transfer to Sapa Express Bus → 22:00: Departure to Sapa → 23:30: Have a rest-stop at Km57 for 30 minutes, here you can go to toilet also → 03:30: Arrival Sapa town - stop at our office, 588 Dien Bien Phu street.
* You can stay on the Bus until 06:00 AM before checking in your hotel.
* Maximum passenger's space size: W:600mm/L:1900mm/H:1100mm
* If you over the size, please consider choosing the Limousine 28 soft seat Bus.
- Sapa Express Bus, the Sleeping Soft 38 Beds desinged by South Korea, is called "Mobi Home on the ground" in business class.
- English speaking tour guide on board
- Mineral water.
- Travel blanket and pillow.
- Bread or some snacks on board.
- 30% surcharge on holidays.
- Children under 5 years old are free (shared seats with parent)
- Children over 5 years old are charged as adults.
4. Things to know when traveling to Sapa
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
5. Accept payments