Bus Hanoi - Sapa (38 beds one-way)
[ Duration about 6 hours ]
1. Sleeper Bus important information (discount 5% on round-trip booking)
- Maximum passenger's space size: W:600mm/ L:1800mm/ H:1200mm
- If you over the size, please consider choosing the Limousine 16,28 soft seat Bus
2. Itinerary One-Way
Hanoi – Sapa:
♦ Departure 22:00 PM
21:30: Pick-up at 70C Nguyen Huu Huan street, Ha Noi → 22:00: Departure to Sapa → 22:45: Pick-up at Noi Bai airport (only availble upon request at least before 48 hours - fee 5$ per group, see meeting point here) →23:30: Have a rest-stop at Km57 for 30 minutes, here you can go to toilet also → 04:00: Arrival Sapa town - stop at 06 Vuon Treo Sapa.
* You can stay on the Bus until 06:00 AM before checking in your hotel.
- Sapa Express Bus, the Sleeper 38 Soft Beds desinged by South Korea, is called "Mobi Home on the ground" in business class.
- English speaking tour guide on board
- Mineral water.
- Travel blanket and pillow.
- 30% surcharge on holidays.
- Children under 5 years old are free (shared seats with parent)
- Children over 5 years old are charged as adults.
5. Things to know when traveling to Sapa
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
6. Accept payments