Bus Hanoi - Sapa (16 seats one-way)
[ Duration about 5,5 hours ]
1. Itinerary One-Way (discounted 6% on round-trip booking)
Hanoi - Sapa:
14:30: Pick-up at Sapa Express' Office, 26 Lo Su street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
15:00: Departure to Sapa. The tour guide will explain to you about the trip and Sapa. Then you will be served mineral water and some snacks.
15:45: Pick-up at Noi Bai airport (only availble upon request at least before 48 hours - fee 5$ per group, see meeting point here).
16:30: Have a rest-stop at Km57 for 15 minutes, here if you need extra refreshment, and that allows you to go to toilet also.
19:30: For the safety before going up mountain pass to Sapa, stop within 30 minutes at Km254 for the second rest-stop.
21:00: Arrival Sapa town - stop at our office, 470 Dien Bien Phu street.
- Sapa Express Bus, the Universe Mini Limousine 8,13,15 seats based on 35 seats form factor, is called "Special aircraft on the ground" in business class.
- English speaking tour guide on board.
- Mineral water.
- Travel blanket and pillow.
- Some snacks on board.
- 30% surcharge on holidays.
- Children under 5 years old are free (shared seats with parent)
- Children over 5 years old are charged as adults.
4. Things to know when traveling to Sapa
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
5. Accept payments