Bus Hanoi - Sapa (28 seats one-way)
[ Duration about 5,5 hours ]
1. Itinerary One-Way
Hanoi - Sapa:
06:30: Free pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and transfer to Sapa Express' Office, No.02 Ly Thai To street.
07:00: Departure to Sapa. The tour guide will explain to you about the trip and Sapa. Then you will be served mineral water and some snacks.
08:30: Have a rest-stop at Km57 for 30 minutes, here if you need extra refreshment, and that allows you to go to toilet also.
11:30: For the safety before going up mountain pass to Sapa, stop within 15 minutes at Km237 for the second rest-stop.
12:30: Arrival Sapa town - stop at our office, No.02 Cau May street.
- Sapa Express Bus, the Noble Limousine 28 seats bus from South Korea, is called "Special aircraft on the ground" in business class.
- English speaking tour guide on board.
- Wet tissue, mineral water.
- Travel blanket and pillow.
- Bread or some snacks on board.
- 30% surcharge on holidays.
- Children under 5 years old are free (shared seats with parent)
- Children over 5 years old are charged as adults.
4. Things to know when traveling to Sapa
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
5. Accept payments