Bus Sapa - Hanoi (28 seats one-way)
[ Duration about 5,5 hours ]
1. Itinerary One-Way
Sapa - Hanoi:
15:30: Pick up at our office, No.02 Cau May - Sapa.You can leave your luggage at Sapa Express' office and get your bus detail. Here you can have some coffees or drinks while waiting for the bus.
16:00: Departure to Hanoi. Once again you will be informed about the itinerary and provided water and wet tissue by our tour guide.
17:00: After the mountain pass of Sapa, have a rest-stop about 15 minutes at Km237 Station.
19:00: Second rest-stop at Km57 Station for 30 minutes.You can have dinner here or if you need extra refreshment, and rest room also.
20:30: Our bus will pass Noi Bai domestic and international Airports where you can get off the bus. ( Nearby Airport gate around 2 km from High way )
21:30: Arrival Hanoi and stop at No.12 Ly Thai To street.
Our staffs will help you to take back your luggage from the bus and call taxi or help you to find the way to your hotel in the Old Quarter.
- Sapa Express Bus, the Noble Limousine 28 seats bus from South Korea, is called "Special aircraft on the ground" in business class.
- English speaking tour guide on board
- Wet tissue, mineral water.
- Travel blanket and pillow.
- Bread and some snacks on board.
- 30% surcharge on holidays.
- Children under 5 years old are free (shared seats with parent)
- Children over 5 years old are charged as adults.
4. Accept payments