Bus Sapa - Hanoi (28 seats round-trip)
[ Duration about 5,5 hours ]
1. Itinerary Round-trip
Sapa - Hanoi (departure date) :
15:30: Pick up at our office, No.02 Cau May - Sapa.You can leave your luggage at Sapa Express' office and get your bus detail. Here you can have some coffees or drinks while waiting for the bus.
16:00: Departure to Hanoi. Once again you will be informed about the itinerary and provided water and wet tissue by our tour guide.
17:00: After the mountain pass of Sapa, have a rest-stop about 15 minutes at Km237 Station.
19:00: Second rest-stop at Km57 Station for 30 minutes.You can have dinner here or if you need extra refreshment, and rest room also.
21:30: Arrival Hanoi and stop at No.12 Ly Thai To street.
Our staffs will help you to take back your luggage from the bus and call taxi or help you to find the way to your hotel in the Old Quarter.
Hanoi - Sapa (return date):
06:30: Free pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and transfer to Sapa Express' Office, No.12 Ly Thai To street.
07:00: Departure to Sapa. The tour guide will explain to you about the trip and Sapa. Then you will be served mineral water and some snacks.
08:30: Have a rest-stop at Km57 for 30 minutes, here if you need extra refreshment, and that allows you to go to toilet also.
11:30: For the safety before going up mountain pass to Sapa, stop within 15 minutes at Km237 for the second rest-stop.
12:30: Arrival Sapa town - stop at our office, No.02 Cau May street.
- Sapa Express Bus, the Noble Limousine 28 seats bus from South Korea, is called "Special aircraft on the ground" in business class.
- English speaking tour guide on board
- Wet tissue, mineral water.
- Travel blanket and pillow.
- Bread and some snacks on board.
- 30% surcharge on holidays.
- Children under 5 years old are free (shared seats with parent)
- Children over 5 years old are charged as adults.
4. Accept payments