Bus Sapa - Hanoi (cabins one-way)
[ Duration about 6 hours ]
1. Premium Cabin important information
* Maximum passenger's space size: W:1000mm/ L:1800mm/ H:1200mm
* If you share your cabin with another: the surcharge 15$/1cabin/1way
2. Itinerary One-Way
Sapa - Hanoi:
♦ Departure 14:00 PM
13:30: Pick up at 426 Dien Bien Phu, Sapa → 14:00: Departure to Hanoi → 17:00: Stop at Km57 Station for 30 minutes.You can have dinner here and rest room also → 19:00: Our bus will pass Noi Bai domestic and international Airports where you can get off the bus (Drop off fee 5$ per group). Noi Bai Airport have 2 terminal: Domestic and International. So if on the bus have both terminal drop off, we will drop off at the terminal - which have more customer. And other terminal can take the Airport transfer bus free services from each terminal to the other. Easy and just take 3 minutes. → 20:00: Arrival Hanoi and stop at Old Quarter of Hanoi, at 160 Tran Quang Khai. Ha Noi.
- Sapa Express Bus, the Premium Luxury Cabins designed by South Korea, is called "Mobi Palace on the ground" in business class.
- English speaking tour guide on board.
- Mineral water.
- Travel blanket and pillow.
- 30% surcharge on holidays.
- Children under 5 years old are free (shared seats with parent)
- Children over 5 years old are charged as adults.
5. Things to know when traveling to Sapa
- Do not buy from street venders.
- Do not use service from street venders or brokers.
- Do not give children who on street money or candy.
- Ask before taking photo.
- Take a legal taxi with the help of the tour operator.
6. Accept payments